Control Logic of Michigan is the premier building controls and automation company in west Michigan. We are looking for an individual with controls experience to fill an Application Technician position. The successful candidate will be detail oriented, enjoy working with people in a fast-paced environment, and have strong computer skills.
- Program databases to meet specified sequences of operation and equipment manufacturer’s recommendations
- Perform calibration and check-out of control systems, and ensure that specified sequence of operations and commissioning obligations are met
- Ensure customer satisfaction by identifying, analyzing, diagnosing, and repairing building automation systems on site
- Perform work at new construction and existing building retrofit sites
- Instruct customer's personnel on operation of temperature control systems and energy conversation routines
- Provide information to update drawings and keep records of equipment for as-built documentation (submit all redlined drafting to application engineers)
- Strong knowledge and practical experience troubleshooting, repairing, and calibrating DDC systems, Automated Logic preferred
- Strong knowledge and practical experience creating, troubleshooting, and editing DDC programs and front end graphical user interfaces (GUI)
- Practical experience interfacing and integrating DDC systems with commercial buildings electrical and mechanical equipment systems
- Strong knowledge of commercial building mechanical and electrical systems
- Strong knowledge of and ability to read, understand, and update controls system submittal drawings
- Strong understanding of HVAC systems
- Capable of reading and interpreting mechanical and electrical blueprints
- Strong knowledge and practical use of utilizing a Digital Multi-meter and related controls calibration and testing tools as they pertain to servicing DDC systems and their end devices
- Must be physically able to climb ladders and stairs and use tools while on a ladder
- Strong customer relations skills
- Strong work ethic
- BACnet and Modbus systems experience is a plus
- Strong computer skills - Microsoft Office and Building Automation Software
- Minimum 2+ years in HVAC industry
Control Logic of Michigan is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment insurance (AD&D), short-term disability insurance, long-term disability, vacation, paid holidays, and profit sharing.
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Job Type: Full-time