Control Logic of Michigan, West Michigan’s authorized representative of Automated Logic Building automation systems is looking for a full-time, experienced, journeyman electrician. Applicants must have State of Michigan journeyman electrical license.
- Ability to lead other Electricians, take direction from Customers and Project Managers
- Proficient in reading wiring diagrams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiar with building control systems
- High School Diploma and/or Trade School
- Valid driver´s license with clean driving history
- Work in a safe manner always, adhering to company and OSHA compliant safety practices while on company property and all customer work sites
- Some flexibility to work overtime/weekends
- Occasional travel may be required
Control Logic is an equal opportunity employer. The compensation program includes top hourly pay based on experience and bonuses, profit sharing, paid vacation and holidays, health/medical benefits, 401k match, and comprehensive benefits. You will be required to pass a drug test, physical, and background screening.
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Job Type: Full-time