Control Logic of Michigan is a Comfort Systems USA company providing innovative energy and building automation solutions. We are seeking an experienced, competitive, and motivated sales executive to promote innovative solutions for both current and potential customers across West Michigan.
- Drive top line growth for the business by aggressively hunting for, and leveraging, relationships across the market to position Automated Logic as the preferred provider of building automation solutions (BAS) focused on new installation, construction, retrofit, and design/build opportunities
- Develop and expand long-term customer relationships with assigned accounts such as developers, managers, owners, consulting engineers, and construction contractors to ensure client satisfaction
- Perform estimates, budget, and bid projects with the full spectrum of Automated Logic offerings
- Demonstrate an understanding of our industry including HVAC, controls, mechanical, and electrical systems along with an aptitude for information technology, software, and networking including intelligent buildings
- Collaborate, support, and communicate effectively with internal staff to deliver quality results and ensure customer satisfaction
- Keep sales management informed of progress and account status
- Represent Automated Logic as a leader in local industry associations, participate in professional organizations, and attend and present at trade shows
- Achieve quarterly quotas and annual sales plans
- Must be self-motivated to achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual goals and objectives
- Ability to relate to people at all levels both on a technical and nontechnical basis - strong interpersonal skills and customer focus
- Knowledgeable in Building Automation, HVAC systems design, and Information Technology
- Commercial Sales experience preferred - Committed to integrity in business
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills, and attention to detail
- Possess valid state motor vehicle license, safe driving record, and willingness to travel regularly throughout the assigned territory
- Comprehensive knowledge of office productivity software and applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Chrome, iOS)
- Be team oriented and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- A minimum of 3 years of building automation, energy, sustainability, and/or equipment sales experience
- Knowledge Automated Logic products and services a plus
Control Logic is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a full benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment insurance (AD&D), short-term disability insurance, long-term disability, vacation, paid holidays, bonuses, and profit sharing.
Submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
Control Logic is an authorized dealer of Automated Logic products and services for West Michigan.