WebCTRL® EnergyReports™ is a very flexible, easy-to-use reporting package that provides facility managers the power to produce a wide variety of reports to understand a building’s energy consumption.
Using dynamic color graphs, EnergyReports allows users to compare energy consumption or demand over different periods with simple drop-down menus and calendar control options.
A click of the mouse enables users to normalize consumption data, convert the data to cost or carbon dioxide emissions, and change engineering units on the fly. This gives facility managers a powerful tool to minimize energy consumption, maximize comfort, and achieve sustainable building operations.
- Supports metering of all energy types (electricity, gas, oil, steam) as well as water
- Report on total energy consumption or filter by energy type
- Intuitive user interface with system tree display designed for simplicity of use
- Multiple Internet browsers can be used for easy and convenient access
- Dynamic consumption or demand reports are available in 3D bar, stack, line, or pie charts, or spreadsheet format
- Annotate the data for better comparison using heating/cooling degree days, occupied/unoccupied usage, and min-average max values for comparison
- Normalize consumption data by building area, occupancy, and/or occupied hours
- Benchmark consumption data by year, meter target, or building type energy benchmarks (i.e. ENERGY STAR®)
- Weather normalization for monthly, quarterly and yearly comparison
- Integrates the Environmental Index™ (EI) enabling a comparison of energy efficiency with occupant comfort
- Integrated Report Manager allows for viewing, editing and scheduling reports
- Utility data is easily imported from Excel®
- Export reports in Adobe® Acrobat® and/or Microsoft® Excel® formats
EnergyReports v2.5 is now a licensed add-on to WebCTRL
EnergyReports v2.5 requires WebCTRL 6.1 and is compatible WebCTRL version 6.1 or later.
Like other WebCTRL add-ons EnergyReports v2.5 is tied to the specific WebCTRL 6.1 license.
Google Chrome™ v23.0 or later
Internet Explorer® v8, v9, v10, or v11 Desktop
Mozilla® Firefox® v21.0 or later
Safari® v6 or later
Concurrent sign-on via privileges in WebCTRL
EnergyReports runs concurrently with WebCTRL software
EnergyReports Cut Sheet (pdf)