We help you make the right choice for your building and provide turnkey installation, project management, training, and benchmarking.
Whatever your energy and automation needs, Control Logic of Michigan will help you make the right decision and deliver innovative and effective solutions like:
- Project Development and Management- Our expert team works with you every step of the way: from on-site audits to developing the best custom solutions, building simulation, system financing, implementation, and installation.
- Energy Audits – Our Certified Energy Manager will coordinate our team with yours to uncover energy saving opportunities through building simulations and modeling, analysis, and assessments that will ultimately lower operating cost by reducing energy use.
- LEED Certification Assistance – United States Green Building Council LEED™ program is the nationally accepted benchmark for design, construction, and operation of high-performance buildings. Our LEED Accredited Professionals can help you decide if LEED standards are right for you.
- Environmental Index Reporting- Balancing Efficiency and Comfort – The Environmental Index is a powerful tool to help facility owners identify operational problems and manage energy saving measures to ensure sustainable performance.
- Energy Reporting – Automated Logic’s Energy Reports application offers you a flexible and easy-to-use reporting tool using WebCTRL’s extensive trending abilities for measuring energy use and the Environmental Index for measuring comfort.